Treatments available at the Gently Does It Chiropodist Clinic includes:
- Cutting toenails
- Removal of corns and hard skin
- Treating verrucae
- Treating ingrowing toenails
- Fungal infections
- Assessment and foot massage
- Also treat and advise diabetics
- Athlete foot treatment
- Reduce thickened and difficult to cut nails
- Reduced rates for pensioners and students
Chiropody advice to keep your feet healthy and happy.
- Wash feet daily, and dry thoroughly (especially in between the toes).
- Change your socks and tights daily.
- Do not wear the incorrect sized shoes.
- Ensure that the heels are not too high.
- Ensure that the toe space allows room for movement.
- Daily Moisturise with a good foot cream recommended by your chiropodist, which will help to prevent dryness.
Take advice from a podiatry if:
- You have a corn or hard skin then do not use chemicals to try and remove it, consult a local chiropodist for advice.
- If you notice your nails are discoloured or becoming thick it may be the start of a fungal infection.
- If you are a diabetic contact your chiropodist.
- If you have dry skin especially if it is cracked.
- If you experience tingling or numbness in either or both feet.
- If you are experiencing any sort of pain on the foot.
Please Contact Gently Does Ladies Only Chiropodist & Podiatry To Book and Appointment with our registered HPC podiatrists practitioners.